LifestyleDr Karen is regarded as one of Australia’s Prominent Relationship and Parenting Authorities and Leading Clinical Hypnotherapist.
The range of modalities Karen utilises in her therapy is broad. Her vast experience and education enables her to use a combination of a variety of treatments created for every individual client. Some of her therapeutic work involves CBT, Solution Focued, Gestalt, EFT, Transactional Analysis (TA), plus much more. Dr Karen teaches a variety of therapies to other Counsellors, Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists.
By using a variety of specific therapies designed for each person enables transformation, growth and reconnection.
Karen has had extensive training allowing her to work with individuals, couples and corporate professionals to identify repetitive patterns of behaviour and to change psychological structures that promote personal growth and development. The reason she hoilds the title LifestyleDr is due to her incredible credientials including two Master Degrees, a Grad Dip in Counselling and Families, seven Diplomas, is a Marriage Celebrant, a Family Mediator, Nutritionsist, parenting and relationship authority. This means Karen can counsel a client prior to marriage, marry couples, educate on Parenting techniques, manage issues between parents and teens, support and counsel relationship problems between the couple and or family, aid indivudals change behaviours, thoughts, attitides and feelings, undertake the official Parenting Plan if separating, look after the property settlement and then perform the funeral service at end of life. LifestyleDr Karen Phillip can do it all and cover every area and facet life brings.
Karen loves speaking to large and corporate groups entertaining them on a variety of topical and communication matters. She continues to appear on national television and radio discussing current matters, family and couple and issues.
- Lifestyle Doctor in Sociology
- Master degree Counselling (Research, Mental Health)
- Master degree in International Family Studies
- Post Graduate Degree in Counselling – Family Therapies & Children, Grief and Loss, Addictions
- Diploma of Professional Counselling
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certified Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner
- Naturopathic Nutritionist
- Herbal Medicine Practitioner
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Registered Therapist with Workcover / iCare
- Level 2 E.F.T. Practitioner
- Appointed Family Mediator with Attorney General’s Dept (FDRP)
- Approved EAP and iCare practioner
- Victims of Crime Therapist
- World Kindness Australia Ambassador
- Registered Supervisor with the Australian College of Supervisors
- Professional Member of Psychotherapy and Counsellors Federation of Australia (PACFA)
- Professional member of Australian Hypnotherapy Assoc. (AHA)
- Registered iCare Provider
- Registered Family Mediator with Attorney General’s Department
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider